Adsense IndonesiaAdsense IndonesiaAdsense IndonesiaAdsense IndonesiaAdsense IndonesiaAdsense Indonesia

Direct And Indirect Speech

>> 

SIMPLE PRESENT
Tipe 1
The teacher says, “The world is round.”
Menjadi : The teacher says that the world is round.

Tipe 2
Mary asks me, “Do you feel thirsty?”
Menjadi : Mary asks me if I feel thirsty.

SIMPLE PAST
Tipe 3
Ani said, “I am sleepy now.”
Menjadi : Ani said that she was sleepy then.

Tipe 4
The good fairy asked, “Where are you going?”
Menjadi : The good fairy asked where he was going.

PAST PERFECT
Tipe 5
Mother asked me, “Were you watching the movie last night?”
Menjadi : Mother asked me if I had been watching them the night before.


********CONCLUSION********
Subject
He --- was
She --- was
It --- was

Subject - Object - Prossesif
He -------- him ----- his
She ------- her ----- her
I ---------- me ------ my
You ------- you ----- your

Time
now   ---  then
yesterday   ---  the day before
last night   ---  the night before
tomorrow  ---  the day after
here  ---  there
this  ---  that
these  ---  those

Related Posts by Categories



0 Komment:

Related Websites

Vistors

Locations of visitors to this page free counters

Blogger Blog Review at Blogged

Shout Box Comment

  © Roshid Theme by scenica.co.cc 2009

TOP  

skater