Adsense IndonesiaAdsense IndonesiaAdsense IndonesiaAdsense IndonesiaAdsense IndonesiaAdsense Indonesia

SOAL BAHASA INGGRIS

>> 

1. A: Would you like some sugar?
B: Yes, please, just .........
a. a little c. a few
b. little d. bit


2. He spends .............. sleeping.
a. all c. his all
b. all his d. the all of his


3. Whose coat is this? It’s not ........
a. my one c. of me
b. a my coat d. mine


4. Which adjective can form its comparative in –er, like quick – quicker?
a. common c. horrible
b. intellegent d. useful


5. Is the Eiffel Tower taller ......... Big Ben?
a. then c. as
b. than d. of


6. You look ............... in red.
a. most nicely c. nicely
b. too nice d. very nice


7. X: I don’t like salmon.
Y: .............
a. Neither do I c. So I don’t
b. So do I d. Nor I do


8. Have you been to Osaka?
a. Until now not c. Still not
b. Already not d. Not yet


9. Janet and I live quite near .......... each other.
a. from c. at
b. - d. as


10. I’m no good .......... mathematics.
a. by c. on
b. for d. at


11. Tell us something ........... your holiday.
a. about c. over
b. - d. on


12. She was ill, so she had to go ........... home.
a. to c. for
b. at d. -


13. Three of this verbs have –o– in the past tense, like speak – spoke. One does not. Which one is it?
a. wake c. wear
b. grow d. ride


14. .................. me the time, please?
a. Can you telling
b. Do you can tell
c. Can you tell
d. Are you able for telling


15. Where ............ been?
a. is he c. he’s
b. did he d. has he


16. ............ the light on: it’s dark here.
a. Do c. Make
b. Put d. Push


17. Please go and ............ a bath.
a. wash c. have
b. make d. do


18. If you come, ............. your friend with you.
a. bring c. fetch
b. take d. lift


19. Tell me what your dog’s like.
a. Very quickly
b. Big, black and hairy
c. Very well, thank you.
d. Biscuits


20. I’ve got a new grammar book.
a. What its price?
b. How many cost?
c. How much was it?
d. How much you paid?

Related Posts by Categories



0 Komment:

Related Websites

Vistors

Locations of visitors to this page free counters

Blogger Blog Review at Blogged

Shout Box Comment

  © Roshid Theme by scenica.co.cc 2009

TOP  

skater